Complete Cross Docking Services
Uncommon Carrier’s cross docking / transloading services means that one carrier handles the whole shipping process, reducing supply chain costs, time spent managing deliveries, the risk of errors, and loss or damage to shipments.
Our team of shipping and transportation experts will work with you to develop a customized package of services designed to meet your specific needs.
The Transload Process
When you need transload service in the Port Elizabeth and Port Newark area, look no further than Uncommon Carrier. We manage the entire process from checking container availability to final delivery on all your transload shipments.
Here’s how our monitored process works:
- The container becomes available.
- The container is picked up and drayed to Uncommon Carrier.
- The container is stripped and staged.
- The cargo is inspected, counted and verified.
- Long haul freight arrangements are made.
- The freight is delivered.
From our transload facility in Kearny, NJ, your shipments can be delivered across the continent virtually anywhere in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Transloading / consolidation services for export shipments are also available.